A little Labrador coming to live with us next month

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Essex Spurs

This gorgeous little 4 week old Black Lab is coming to live with us in a few weeks time.Never owned a dog before but can't wait for the challenge.

Attachments

• DSC00281.JPG
    DSC00281.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 46

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Lovely dogs....

Just got a new 14 week old kitten..OMFG he is a nightmare.... We have had 3 cats previously, and down to 1 plus the new addition.. he is a little bugger, but great fun.

Drago

Legendary Member
Fantastic. Best dogs in the World. Intelligent, loyal, loving, protective. They need a good 5 miles a day, which sounds a chore but is very pleasant.

Not all chew (my Lemmy didn't) but many do, so be prepared. Lots of toys, lots ofmplay, don't let him get bored.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Dogify the house, that means nothing in chewing range that you don't want chewed or eaten. and good luck!

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Lovely dogs....

Just got a new 14 week old kitten..OMFG he is a nightmare.... We have had 3 cats previously, and down to 1 plus the new addition.. he is a little bugger, but great fun.
Just got a new RC plane and left the wings on the floor for a bit . The kitten that visits me decided to do puddings on them :laugh:

vickster

Legendary Member
Enjoy, lovely dogs

Make sure s/he's fully insured. I'd always go with Petplan for comprehensive insurance, if not the cheapest

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Fantastic. Best dogs in the World. Intelligent, loyal, loving, protective. They need a good 5 miles a day, which sounds a chore but is very pleasant.

Not all chew (my Lemmy didn't) but many do, so be prepared. Lots of toys, lots ofmplay, don't let him get bored.

The best dogs in the world are Patterdale terriers and this is indisputable. I concur with the exercise thing though, plenty of exercise, and then more exercise, leads to a happy and well behaved dog

Top Bottom