A lunchtime in his own Legend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SamNichols

In my world, Christian Bale is a good sign for most films: i cannot think of a film of his in the last five years that I haven't liked.

As for I am Legend, it can't be as boring as the book. The book is hundreds of pages of someone sitting in their living room, totally without company.

longers

Legendary Member
Crackle said:
Hmmm! I'll wait for the DVD: It's gotta be a dead cert before I rustle the huskies and head for the cinema.

Edit: Did I say rustle? I meant muster or whatever you do with huskies. It might be mush the huskies!

You can rustle the huskies if they're not yours :rolleyes:. Or mush them if they are :smile:.

QuickDraw

Chuffy said:
So why the massive success?

Best of a bad lot maybe? There's very little choice of adult films around at Christmas but this year seems particularly bad. I can't think of a single competitor in the mass market.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's supposed to be about some man made virus wiping out NY (and the world) and there being 'mutated' people left, or something.....

Anyone seen it ?

Tony

Spoiler: The book is by Richard Matheson, who also wrote The Incredible Shrinking Man and the Twilight Zone episode Terror at (can't remember)thousand Feet. It was originally filmed as The Last Man on Earth with, IIRC, Vincent Price in the title role.
In the book, a plague sweeps over the world that turns people into vampires. The hero has managed to fortify his house and spends the day hunting out and staking as many as possible, and the nights hiding inside while his neighbours try and break in or get him to come out.
Then something happens...

Top Bottom