England : Cheshire A metric century forum ride, Knutsford. Sept 10th (or 17th?), 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
@ColinJ

If you decide on a Cheshire one next year tag me in on the post. I am an out of breath (various medical conditions) old b--tard so should fit in well!
Will do! :okay:

Domus

Guru
Colin, on our Cheshire tour last week the Venetian was closed but about a mile further towards Nantwich on the same road a new café has just opened in a farm complex. Coffee and cakes were excellent.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Colin, on our Cheshire tour last week the Venetian was closed but about a mile further towards Nantwich on the same road a new café has just opened in a farm complex. Coffee and cakes were excellent.

Ah, well I am postponing the Cheshire ride until next year now. I will see about the choice of cafe then).

How about joining us for the Hebden Bridge area ride?

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

As for that HB ride date... Saturday, 22nd October unless there is a problem, in which case a reserve date of the 29th?

I will try to do the ride thread this evening, having been distracted this afternoon by a rather lengthy Covid booster vaccination queue!

GuyBoden

Guru
As for that HB ride date... Saturday, 22nd October unless there is a problem, in which case a reserve date of the 29th?

I will try to do the ride thread this evening, having been distracted this afternoon by a rather lengthy Covid booster vaccination queue!

I was looking forward to perusing the route.:hello:

Top Bottom