England : Cheshire A metric century forum ride, Knutsford. Sept 10th (or 17th?), 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yes how about short ride up the down the Calder valley.
I could make it longer by riding over?!
That would be nice. It would have to be mid-October onwards though because I am on family visits until then.

I should be capable of doing more by then. Maybe I could organise a ride up to 'Craggies' from Todmorden, returning via Littleborough? (I think this Cheshire ride will have to be put off until 2023 though.)

What dates would you be free after 11th October?

Which direction would you be coming from?

Jameshow

Veteran
End of Oct would be good.

Mid Oct will be busy for me.

I'd come over via hebden bridge.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

32 miles with a cafe stop for my full breakfast, sounds excellent.:okay:
Available until "lunch". I will contact them tomorrow to find out what time that is!

GuyBoden

Guru
Available until "lunch". I will contact them tomorrow to find out what time that is!

I've looked at Craggies' lunch menu, there are plenty of tasty meals. Pie and chips with keep me going for a few miles^_^.

Looking forward to the food ride.:okay:

https://www.craggiesfarmshop.uk/cafe-menu/

Craggies menu.png

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

I've looked at Craggies' lunch menu, there are plenty of tasty meals. Pie and chips with keep me going for a few miles^_^.

Looking forward to the food ride.:okay:

https://www.craggiesfarmshop.uk/cafe-menu/

View attachment 663431

Excellent - that means we don't have to set off really early to catch the breakfast menu. How about a leisurely start at, say, 10:30?

I am hoping that @Littgull will be free to join us. We really like the toasted apricot tea loaf at Craggies.

I will start a new ride thread when back on my laptop.

GuyBoden

Guru
Excellent - that means we don't have to set off really early to catch the breakfast menu. How about a leisurely start at, say, 10:30?

I am hoping that @Littgull will be free to join us. We really like the toasted apricot tea loaf at Craggies.

I will start a new ride thread when back on my laptop.

Yes, 10:30am will be very good, it will give me time to drive over without getting up too early.:okay:

Any all day car parking nearby?

Top Bottom