A new Berlingo...Petrol, diesel or electric?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Im going to dump the seats as soon as i get mine :laugh: Its a supremely practical vehicle short of getting a medium van. The new xl version is about a foot longer giving enough space to kip in the back if necessary. :okay:
View attachment 624546
They're brilliant little vans ^_^

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Am I right in thinking that Citroen/Peugot/Vauxhall have, or will soon. stop making the pertrol/diesel variants? Just looked at the Citroen webpage and the e-versions are the only ones offered. I've got an old style Peugeot 5008 which I was thinking of replacing with an XL Berlingo. We need the uncluttered boot space for a non folding wheel chair which fits in the 5008's boot without needing to fold seats and the Berlingo looked like a perfect replacement. Perfect for my bikes too. I do not want an electric version as charging points are few and far between and our longer trips are around 180 miles each way (360 miles). We normally complete the return trip within a day and stopping to recharge would potentially make the trip virtually impossible time wise.
Just looked at a review of the Dacia Jogger - might be the only possibility if the Berlingo goes electric only - unless I can find a good 2nd hand XL when the time comes.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Am I right in thinking that Citroen/Peugot/Vauxhall have, or will soon. stop making the pertrol/diesel variants? Just looked at the Citroen webpage and the e-versions are the only ones offered. I've got an old style Peugeot 5008 which I was thinking of replacing with an XL Berlingo. We need the uncluttered boot space for a non folding wheel chair which fits in the 5008's boot without needing to fold seats and the Berlingo looked like a perfect replacement. Perfect for my bikes too. I do not want an electric version as charging points are few and far between and our longer trips are around 180 miles each way (360 miles). We normally complete the return trip within a day and stopping to recharge would potentially make the trip virtually impossible time wise.
Just looked at a review of the Dacia Jogger - might be the only possibility if the Berlingo goes electric only - unless I can find a good 2nd hand XL when the time comes.
Yep

Top Bottom