A problem with watched threads. Can someone help?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've got a thread that I set to watch. When I click on the "Watched" heading I'm told that I'm not watching anything, yet when I find the thread it tells me that I am watching it.
What am I doing wrong?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
The "Watched" threads is set to show you the "unread" threads. Next to "Unread" at the top left, you can click on the "x", you can then see all "watched" threads. Are you up to date reading all your watched threads?

OP
OP
D

Darius_Jedburgh

Veteran
OK. Thanks got that. Didn't realise how many threads had the watch tag on them. Guess they are on auto watch when I post in them.I presume there is some auto watch function when I post in a thread. I'll see if I can disable that and just watch the ones I want to refer back to.
Thank you.

OP
OP
D

Darius_Jedburgh

Veteran
Is it?
Wow.
I'd no idea footy had started again🤬 Proper stuff? Premier League?
I've given over looking at the sports pages some time ago. Proper crowds or behind closed doors?
I'm well out of touch.
In my defence I plead that I have been busy helping guy at LBS.....at the last count he had 126 bikes in for repair!( His description of them is not fit for a family audience!)

Tonight at 7PM is a no go for another reason. It is our anniversary of our first date. Nice meal, G&T, bottle of wine, home grown strawberries and cream. You can guess the rest.

Wow. Footy is back. What else have I missed?

P.S. We don't have Sky either!!!

Sharky

Guru
Is it?
Wow.
I'd no idea footy had started again🤬 Proper stuff? Premier League?
I've given over looking at the sports pages some time ago. Proper crowds or behind closed doors?
I'm well out of touch.
In my defence I plead that I have been busy helping guy at LBS.....at the last count he had 126 bikes in for repair!( His description of them is not fit for a family audience!)

Tonight at 7PM is a no go for another reason. It is our anniversary of our first date. Nice meal, G&T, bottle of wine, home grown strawberries and cream. You can guess the rest.

Wow. Footy is back. What else have I missed?

P.S. We don't have Sky either!!!
Didn't realise it was only on sky AND we don't have sky either! But I'm sure I'll get updates from the kids.
Enjoy your anniversary -
Cheers

Top Bottom