A public chapeau

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldroadman

Veteran
Hmm, I think that this very classy rider might just hurt an old bloke like me quite a lot on the climbs - won't even mention against the clock. Very impressive, now a little winter break, keep the legs spinning, and onward to another excellent season, no doubt. The future is safe in the legs of talented and determined people.:smile:

Hmm, I think that this very classy rider might just hurt an old bloke like me quite a lot on the climbs - won't even mention against the clock. Very impressive, now a little winter break, keep the legs spinning, and onward to another excellent season, no doubt. The future is safe in the legs of talented and determined people.:smile:
Thank you, kind words. I will pass that on, I might even get her to write something but she is very modest and always praises others and does not think she is anything special. She could not be more wrong, if she was able to train the same number of hours per week that her competitors do I have no doubt she could be National Champion in at least one discipline, however that is the way it is and not much we can do about it. I am very proud though.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Kudos!
I dont think that would slow her down that much, I was thinking more of one of these then we might stand a chance on the hills

urban-beach-childrens-folding-scooter-with-foot-brake-availablein-three-colours-[2]-2186-p.jpg
One of the guys who races came on a club run on a MTB , not the same league but you get the idea ......

400bhp

Guru

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Top Bottom