A question about bib tights (oh err)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ash68

down to personal preference BFTB, I go for the shorts under the tights look myself as my bibtights don't have a chamois insert.

bonj2

sorry it just sounded a bit like the question on the old cycling plus which went something along the lines of "I've bought some new pants but I'm confused, i don't know what to wear with them!"

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

I'm just trying to minimise the risk of looking even more of a pratt on a bike than I already do. I am not up on 'cycle fashion' (if there is such I thing). Given the high ratio of Chavs to humans around here I felt it wise to take advice before suffering further ridicule on the roads of Essex than I already get.

...now...I need to know what colour shorts to wear, and does the G string go over them or under them?:blush:

stephec

Legendary Member
If your g string is one with a saucy remark or picture on it then you should wear it back to front so it can be seen when you're bent over the handlebars.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

oh well...they arrived ...but I was to optimistic about how much weight i have lost and they are being returned for the extra XXL gross humongus version this morning...:blush:

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

..yep..I know, and they were ...but they also pulled my balls up to my shoulders:ohmy::biggrin:....

The problem was the distance between the shoulder and the crotch was to small....wiggle sizing said 6'42 which i am, however it's the crotch to shoulder top measurement which is crucial with these.

k-dog

^ yeah, I'm kind of long in the body and have that problem with bibs a lot. Then with some brands I get them long enough and the shorts part (if they're shorts not longs) comes down over my knees.

JamesK

Über Member
Er... so do bib tights go underneath everything or can I wear boxers underneath them... Ta...

Top Bottom