A second bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ivan Ardon

I reckon you're onto a loser here. I sense deep resentment brewing....

What would I do? Hmm. Probably get the Trek on the CTW scheme then sell the Carrera (lets be honest, it'll not get much use once the shiny new bling bike arrives) and then *give her the money from it for things for the baby*.

You get the bike you want and brownie points with the wife, she gets to go shopping. Win-Win!

Danny

Legendary Member
Suggest you book a baby sitter for the weekend and take your wife away to a nice hotel.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Ivan Ardon said:
I reckon you're onto a loser here. I sense deep resentment brewing....

What would I do? Hmm. Probably get the Trek on the CTW scheme then sell the Carrera (lets be honest, it'll not get much use once the shiny new bling bike arrives) and then *give her the money from it for things for the baby*.

You get the bike you want and brownie points with the wife, she gets to go shopping. Win-Win!

I think you are right. Of course you could also make the suggestion of how a second bike is essential in case of breakdowns with the first one. This has worked for me and now just working on the final budget :smile: Have managed to go from her initial suggestion of 50 (ffs :sad: to my 500 :sad:. Still working on increasing this...

Top Bottom