A sight to warm the heart

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Coming out of a light controlled junction, a very naughty driver ran the red. This was at least 15 seconds after they had changed.

Pity he didn't notice the police car 2 behind. Blues and sirens came on, and I just saw the person being pulled over before they were lost from view.

Good.

Bman

Guru
:bravo:

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I saw a police car doing some very strange manouvres a few days ago. First they did a U'turn on the main road and floored it, tailgating another motorist through a pinch point. Then they turned their lights on for about 0.3 of a mile. Then I saw them stopped at the side of the road having not pulled anyone over, then they crossed the road and dived down a side road where they turned around and rejoined the main road in the direction they were originally going.

It was all very confusing and it didnt look like there was anyone training, etc.

On the up note, this morning my dad was breathalised by the police whilst on his way to get some paint. He had drunk some Vanilla and Chocolate Stout the night before but passed the test with flying colours. (It was one of those things where they are pulling every car over)

Top Bottom