A snip at £400!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Funny how we get these postings just after Rapha have sent out their new product e-mail. It makes me wonder whether people are secret Rapha purchasers and then like to advertise their down to earth style on the forum.
ha-ha! I was wondering the same thing.

It's a nice jacket. I think £400 is a bit excessive, but we have the catalogue, and The Babe is leaving it open at that page with hints about Christmas so.....

the gloves are nice too.

I have inherited some armwarmers and a cap - but really the catalogue is just for looking at. Check the 80s steel Colnago.

I'm just thinking - wearing one of those, knocked off and sent scraping down the road, driver apologises and offers you £20 for a new jacket

Then promptly has a heart attack when you say you'll accept a new jacket but it's just a tad more than £20

jimboalee

I'm just thinking - wearing one of those, knocked off and sent scraping down the road, driver apologises and offers you £20 for a new jacket

Then promptly has a heart attack when you say you'll accept a new jacket but it's just a tad more than £20

For four hundred quid, I'd expect it to have front, rear and both sides air bags.

Peter10

I like it... Would suit certain types of bikes though I think. That look would go well with an bike with brown leather bar tape, brown Brooks saddle and some shiny chromed parts on the bike.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
It would be good to wear that while out with a chain-saw on New Years Day on the estate, but I don't think it would help me get up Ditchling.

The £300 Oakleys are an entirely different matter altogether.

Norm

WTH is tweed about that!? :whistle: Tweed is a family pattern like Tartan.
Are you sure about that?

There are some patterns which are more famous than others (I think Harris Tweed is a design as well as the name of a manufacturer) but tweed is the name of a type of cloth, not a particular pattern.

OP
OP
jiggerypokery

jiggerypokery

Über Member
"Tweed" is a perfume by Lentheric.

Worn by middle aged ladies and poofters. Much like that jacket.

Oh Jimboalee, you just made my day, I haven't laughed that hard in the office for ages and this is an office where laughter is frowned on I tell ya! Your knowledge of 'Tweed by Lentheric' reveals your true Chelmsley Wood roots!

Top Bottom