A snip at £400!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimboalee

There WILL be some idiots who buy it.

trickletreat

Veteran
I'll look great as I saunter through Touchwood with the other nuveau riche hipsters on a day out from Acocks Green :tongue:

My god chap, one would be under attired without one, and stopped by the fashion police well before Dovehouse Parade, let alone Touchwood.
biggrin.gif

OP
OP
jiggerypokery

jiggerypokery

Über Member
My god chap, one would be under attired without one, and stopped by the fashion police well before Dovehouse Parade, let alone Touchwood.
biggrin.gif

Fortunately the Estate Agent tells me that we live in Olton, even though Mrs JP swears blind that we're part of the Acocks Green Massive, - so I'll just cut the mustard and should be able to flaunt my £400 blouson tweed jacket outside Cafe Rouge whilst sipping a cheeky latte and smoking my pipe and taking in my new copy of Rouler.

I'll wear my usual bin liner getup when partaking of Acocks Green caff' though!

jimboalee

biggrin.gif

We'll let him climb up to Mary's and Maggies's before we turn him back.

gavintc

Guru
Funny how we get these postings just after Rapha have sent out their new product e-mail. It makes me wonder whether people are secret Rapha purchasers and then like to advertise their down to earth style on the forum.

trickletreat

Veteran
Funny how we get these postings just after Rapha have sent out their new product e-mail. It makes me wonder whether people are secret Rapha purchasers and then like to advertise their down to earth style on the forum.

"Are there any Rapha weares here?" in a Pythonesque voice
biggrin.gif

Top Bottom