A strange thing keeps happening.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Thanx for the welcome Toshiba Boy! and for all the advice from everyone-i really like this forum you all seem so friendly:tongue:

NOBODY WARNED ME CYCLING WAS SO ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why is it ??? I find that when im not on my bike im plotting as to when ill be on it and where i can go:ohmy:

longers

Legendary Member
Lisa21 said:
NOBODY WARNED ME CYCLING WAS SO ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why is it ??? I find that when im not on my bike im plotting as to when ill be on it and where i can go:ohmy:

Don't worry about it, it's a good thing.

Mostly ;)

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
lol-MOSTLY yea!!

At the very real risk of sounding boring iv never smoked, never tried any type of drug and for the past several years completely gone off alchoholxx(

My vices are coke and chocolate.

THINK IV FOUND A NEW DRUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):biggrin::biggrin:

just4fun

Its fantastic to hear about you enjoying yourself so much lisa and just think how much more chocolate you can eat now your cycling :biggrin:

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Jimboalee...........STOP IT!!!!!:biggrin: first you tell me cycling is not as good as running in the sweeties burned off type of excersise and now your using the words "chocolate bar" and "small" in the same sentence...........anyone would think your trying to put me off:evil:

I had a lovely ride today-just over 19 miles and thouroughly enjoyed myself. Although according to someone on here(:biggrin:)iv prob burned off the equivalent of a Malteser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACS

Legendary Member
Lisa21 said:
Jimboalee...........STOP IT!!!!!:biggrin: first you tell me cycling is not as good as running in the sweeties burned off type of excersise and now your using the words "chocolate bar" and "small" in the same sentence...........anyone would think your trying to put me off:evil:

I had a lovely ride today-just over 19 miles and thouroughly enjoyed myself. Although according to someone on here(:biggrin:)iv prob burned off the equivalent of a Malteser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, 2 of them...... behave :smile:

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Hi Dayvo and thanx!!:thumbsup:

Sitting Duck, that is MY KINDA THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: I might get myself a nosebag:tongue:

Satans Budgie..not too keen on jelly babies, only the red ones...if i do develop an addiction i shall hold you responsible.:tongue:

god knows what impression im giving you all about myself................... :wacko:

Top Bottom