A strange thing keeps happening.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
satans budgie said:
Lisa

All cyclist become addicted to jelly babies, it in the book, rule 15c...........

;)

SB-I went out and bought said book today(it came with a free bag of jelly babies...) Read rule 15c and as a result have had my best day so far on bikey-weather is GORGEOUS here and did just over 37 miles :bicycle:which is my furthest so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Not too shattered either but knee hurts a bit.Am i entitled to be chuffed at myself for this??!!
Day off work tomorrow too so may well do same ride again..............:laugh:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Don't over-do it Lisa ;)
Does it hurt above the knee or behind by the hamstrings?

Cheers
SD

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Sort of inside my knee and a bit to the left if that makes sense? (its my left one) ill have a bath tonight but if its sore tomorrow i might not go riding incase i make it worse?Sure ill be fine tho:wacko:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Careful riding on an injury. Shortly after I got my hybrid I did some muscle damage to the quads (seat was way too low and I didnt stretch after a hilly Saturday ride). Tried to ride it off doing my usual commute a couple of days after I noticed the pain. Big mistake... Couldn't walk properly and was trapped inside my flat for about 4 days! Having said that your's is probably just a slight sprain or something by the sounds of it.

Anyway good going with the 37 miler - sounds like you're having a lot of fun! ;)

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Hadnt planned on that miliage, it just sort of happened!!!
And a hour riding my horse early thismorning!!!

Oh, and who the heck is Keith Oates or am i better off not knowing:biggrin:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Haha - He's a forum member here who shares one of your posting characteristics :blush:

Search for some posts by him and you will see what I mean!!!

Kind Regards,
SD

Lisa21 said:
have had my best day so far on bikey-weather is GORGEOUS here and did just over 37 miles :bicycle:which is my furthest so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad::biggrin::biggrin:
Not too shattered either but knee hurts a bit.Am i entitled to be chuffed at myself for this??!!
Day off work tomorrow too so may well do same ride again..............:biggrin:

That's a great start Lisa - Hi from Sussex by the way!

Can I ask - if you don't eat the orange ones, you can post them to me - they're absolutly my FAVE!:sad:

:blush:

Top Bottom