A subtle change in the weather..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
How many points deducted for me telling you I've just finished my Xmas shopping, and the sprouts went on this morning?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
August is a rainy month here!

Presume you are in Bexleyheath?

I was born in Dartford and lived in Gravesend and Tunbridge Wells until moving to Cumbria.

Lovely Wife was born in Orpington.

Better weather down there although the pace of life is much slower where we live - can't have everything I guess. :smile:
Down here at World's End (Deal), summer is still very much in full swing. In fact it been pretty much that way since 2 weeks before lockdown. Some days are muggier, some clearer/cooler but most are sunny 25C at the weekend in the garden. Rain sporadic. Barley and Wheat looking good in the fields, autumn still a long way off. Beautifully clear at 0715 with France looking like it was just a hop away off the end of the pier....

potsy

Rambler
Down here at World's End (Deal), summer is still very much in full swing. In fact it been pretty much that way since 2 weeks before lockdown. Some days are muggier, some clearer/cooler but most are sunny 25C at the weekend in the garden. Rain sporadic. Barley and Wheat looking good in the fields, autumn still a long way off. Beautifully clear at 0715 with France looking like it was just a hop away off the end of the pier....
Sounds much like Manchester, only difference being we cannot see France :whistle:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!

Where's the Jealous Smiley when you need it? ^_^

Nice place Deal.

All uphill

Still rolling along
How many points deducted for me telling you I've just finished my Xmas shopping, and the sprouts went on this morning?
Daily Mail headline yesterday

"Vaccine for Xmas"

I thought "Yes Please!", but it seems they didnt actually mean that. ☹

byegad

Legendary Member
Daily Mail headline yesterday

"Vaccine for Xmas"

I thought "Yes Please!", but it seems they didnt actually mean that. ☹
Yes I saw that. And the statement issued later by the Oxford team saying it was possible, but not likely. There again the Daily Mail is hardly known for accuracy.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
You can go off people yunnow. :laugh:

Top Bottom