A subtle change in the weather..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Went out for a walk last night and the air felt distinctly if subtly different - it was still sunny but a lot less humid with a cool, refreshing breeze.

Very pleasant, welcome and far preferable for cylcing in compared to the muggy soup we've had round here recently; although also a little foreshadowing of the coming autumn it seems.. a season I love but one that also obviously serves as a depressing prelude to the trials of winter.

Enjoy it while it lasts - I find days like this are few and far between :smile:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Went out for a walk last night and the air felt distinctly if subtly different - it was still sunny but a lot less humid with a cool, refreshing breeze.

Very pleasant, welcome and far preferable for cylcing in compared to the muggy soup we've had round here recently; although also a little foreshadowing of the coming autumn it seems.. a season I love but one that also obviously serves as a depressing prelude to the trials of winter.

Enjoy it while it lasts - I find days like this are few and far between :smile:
Aye nights are fair drawing in. :laugh:

Drago

Legendary Member
I've noticed the last 2 mornings has seen a 6am drop in temperature of 4 degrees C. The first sign that we're a month past the solstice and Autumn is around the corner.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Funny, as I rode home from work on Sunday morning I noticed the trees were beginning to drop their brown leaves in the road in big patches and thought it felt like the onset of autumn. Not just me then, except it doesn't bother or sadden me as I like all the seasons.

Drago

Legendary Member
I like winter most of all.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
In the south east autumn rarely starts until late October.
I just don’t like it getting dark too early, but that’s not until September.

Top Bottom