A technical "how the hell can that happen" question.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
So.....I am cooking a meal. I have half a glass of red wine poured out. I knocked the glass over.
So... how does half a glass of red wine, by miracle, become at least 4 bottles of it.
It was everywhere...... work top, doors, window AND MY NEW PADDERS SLIPPERS, the floor was swimming in it. It took nearly a full kitchen roll for just the floor.
An hour later and we are still finding splashes and stains.

You probably used YOU-KNOW-WHO's name as a profanity and he sprung into action and turned all the water in your kitchen into wine.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Every negative as a positive so empty a glass full of wine in a bucket and , hey presto, you might get a bucket full!!:whistle::okay:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Must admit that as I enter my mid sixties I'm becoming increasingly bad at judging distances and do seem to be knocking things over more. At lunch time I flooded my desk with a glass of water.

So.....I am cooking a meal. I have half a glass of red wine poured out. I knocked the glass over.
So... how does half a glass of red wine, by miracle, become at least 4 bottles of it.
It was everywhere...... work top, doors, window AND MY NEW PADDERS SLIPPERS, the floor was swimming in it. It took nearly a full kitchen roll for just the floor.
An hour later and we are still finding splashes and stains.
View attachment 502219
Worst ever ‘I’m a secret serial killer’ post evvver.

perplexed

Guru
I'm not usually cak handed, but I dropped and smashed a dinner plate on the kitchen floor last night.

It was only an old, cheap one - I don't know if they get 'brittle' with age, but my god, it smashed into what appeared to be a billion pieces.

I'm convinced that I'd we were able to stick it back together it would have transformed into something approximating the size of the dish at Jodrell Bank.

Top Bottom