A thumbs up!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PoliceMadAd

Derby City Council have a dedicated system in place, 'Streetpride'. A case of ring up or e-mail us about issues on the streets. Rubbish, lighting, etc. Importantly to me though, as a cyclist, it includes potholes!

I'm just posting this to congratulate them, 1st dealing i've had, reported 1 pothole and 1 poor road surface. Within around 5 days, the pothole (a nasty big 1, right in a cyclists riding line), had been sorted :smile:. The poor road surface is on the entrance to a busy RAB, so i'm not expecting that to be sorted asap, but i'm happy with 1 out of 2, the pothole was more dangerous out of the IMO. So a big well done to them, 1 happy cyclist :smile:.

Jezston

Über Member
I did not know this! Although had luck with FillThatHole in Derby in the past.

Many of the roads in central Derby are even worse than they were last year - glad I'm riding on 37mm tyres at the mo! Around Friar Gate and Siddals Road is horrendous at the mo.

What's the contact details?

OP
OP
P

PoliceMadAd

I agree, lot's of bad roads, Chaddesden Lane (i think) is very badly worn too, i hate cycling down it. I'm on my phone and don't have details to hand but google 'derby streetpride' and you can contact them via e-mail/ online website contact form/ telephone. I used the form. Quite easy, would use it again. Was just surprised to cycle past it yesterday and noticed it had been filled :smile:

Top Bottom