A vote for Drago is a vote for common sense!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
With some of @Drago views expressed on this forum, I shouldn't think it would be long before we see his name splashed all over the MSM. There's always someone with an axe to grind.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Northamptonshire, twinned with Texas.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I'm all for it, a moustachioed gun nut just north of me, a wall if you will (that I'm not paying for), keeping the maurading Yorkshiremen and drunken, lost Scots from invading the proper poshshire.

You've got my vote, Chopper Drago,

20201016_135052.jpg

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I was once persuaded to become a school governor. Never again. Never that, or anything even remotely like it. <shudder>
Strangely enough, the folk of the village know im at a loose end and I was recently asked to consider becoming a school governer. Mrs D knows one of the ex governers, and has already told me about the petty bickering that goes on, so my reply was to the effect of "thanks, but i would rather eat my own pubes."

Anyhoo, I'm grratly looking forward to Stormy Daniels dropping in to see me, and the public should be looking foward the the forthcoming neetwork of cyclepaths that will be criss crossing the village very soon.

Top Bottom