A vote for Drago is a vote for common sense!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm all for it, a moustachioed gun nut just north of me, a wall if you will (that I'm not paying for), keeping the maurading Yorkshiremen and drunken, lost Scots from invading the proper poshshire.

You've got my vote, Chopper Drago,

View attachment 562949
Drago is from the far north, even by the standards of us wildlings.
I suspect that the Drago Defence Team isn't to keep us wildings out, it's to keep southerners IN.

Will you get your own nuclear button ?

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
No one will argue with him...

fa230ab37fc3a024ae5c4c3a1b21d7fc.jpg

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I was on our Community Council for a few years and we had a good team which worked for the whole island. An interesting time and got to know quite few people of influence such as the Chairman of Calmac among others. We did improve quite a lot for the whole community I think.
Then we had elections and a disruptive element who were totally selfish and would not work for the common good got in and the whole thing went belly up. They insisted on changing the venue and since I had no wish to drive a 44 mile round trip for meetings I left them to get on with it.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Strangely enough, the folk of the village know im at a loose end and I was recently asked to consider becoming a school governer. Mrs D knows one of the ex governers, and has already told me about the petty bickering that goes on, so my reply was to the effect of "thanks, but i would rather eat my own pubes."

Anyhoo, I'm grratly looking forward to Stormy Daniels dropping in to see me, and the public should be looking foward the the forthcoming neetwork of cyclepaths that will be criss crossing the village very soon.
at least if 'Stormy' pops by you'll have somewhere to park yer Bike.

Top Bottom