A Whole Lotta Love,but not towards Robbie Williams

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Two super rich music industry stars are at loggerheads over one's attempt to have an underground swimming pool built in his mansion,while the other says the vibrations during the proposed work could damage priceless artifacts. These two have been at loggerheads for quite a while. If someone had so many millions why would they want to live next to someone they don't get on with? Have any of you ever had a run in with neighbours over their building plans or swimming pool plans etc? I'm not on about run ins over parking places or loud music or other anti social behaviour,this is about legal battles over their intentions to do things to their property that would cause you stress and make you hate them to a point. And just so none of you can say "I'm not going to click onto that Daily Heil :rolleyes: link,i've provided a lefty rag link for you.:smile:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/robbie-williams-plans-underground-swimming-12619204

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:crazy:

Davos87

Guru
Read a piece during the week regarding the actor Tom Conti who lived next door to the footballer Thierry Henry. Conti not happy that Henry wants to knock down his 11million pound pad in Hampstead and completely rebuild. Conti lives in a beautiful pile called The Wabe where the nonsense poem was written. Bought it for summat like 930k in 1993 and said to be now worth 23 million although he has dropped the price. Like Wow!!!! Must be hell for the poor darlings.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I had a similar conversation with Hulk Hogan. Thats not a sentence you can say every day. ^_^

He lived next door to Nigel Mansell in Florida and Nigel Mansell had put a planning application to build a go cart circuit on his land. Hulk Hogan had objected and I dont blame him, so would I. I wasnt going to disagree with him.

If I had their kind of money, I would live miles away from anyone else.

Why does Robbie want a pool? Is he going to start exercising his body?

Jimmy has a right to be worried though. There has been some real disasters with builders building under houses in London. I am Jimmys side on this one.

The head of Kensington planning committee is Mr George Evans.

Apparently, Jimmy was down there last week. Knock, knock knocking on Evans door.

Last edited:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
It's only a 30 foot pool. What's the point of that? By the time you've done a few strokes you'll hit the far side and have to turn round again. He could have one of those built indoors on ground level. It seems he's after a confrontation.
Maybe not. There is something funny with London planning regs. I believe.

screenman

Legendary Member
I am shortly going to see how well we get on with next door, planning permission is being sought for me to build another house in the garden.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
[QUOTE 5262577, member: 45"]That Steve Backshall, he's fit, rich and good looking. I bet he lets his cat shoot on his neighbour's lawn. The bastard.[/QUOTE]
More than that, he seems like a really nice bloke, that's one thing I just can't abide!

Top Bottom