A Whole Lotta Love,but not towards Robbie Williams

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
I've met Page , he's so far up his own harris he can tickle his tonsils from below .

I've met Page and he was very nice to me, although I was too busy prostrating myself at his feet and chanting "I'm not worthy!"

I've also met Plant at a party, and he really was a miserable git. Not unpleasant, just miserable.
 

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Location
lost somewhere
Jimmy is OK, but Roy Harper looks like a dude insurance salesman. The first time I saw him in concert was at the Free Trade Hall in Manchester the night before my French O level. The gig finished so late I missed the last bus and had to walk 13 miles home. My dad was waiting for me, fast asleep in his armchair in front of the white dot on the telly. I got a "B".
Stormcock is a cracking album.
 
Top Bottom