A13 Shared Cycle Path

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HobbesChoice

I've got my eye on this little beauty!!!! ;)
pashley-poppy-hybrid-bike.jpg

Seriously, a specialized hybrid although haven't settled on exactly which one yet.

HobbesChoice

Hello bad boy. I finally decided on the Specialized Vita Comp! Should be picking it up next Monday (test cycling on Thursday and then getting it delivered to Evans closest to where I work). Very excited but also feeling very impatient :rolleyes:

A real relief seeing no slush or ice out today though, so we're back to my definition of perfect cycling weather again! :biggrin:

HobbesChoice

Hello bad boy. I finally decided on the Specialized Vita Comp! Should be picking it up next Monday (test cycling on Thursday and then getting it delivered to Evans closest to where I work). Very excited but also feeling very impatient :evil:

A real relief seeing no slush or ice out today though, so we're back to my definition of perfect cycling weather again! :evil:

bad boy

Über Member
HobbesChoice said:
Hello bad boy. I finally decided on the Specialized Vita Comp! Should be picking it up next Monday (test cycling on Thursday and then getting it delivered to Evans closest to where I work). Very excited but also feeling very impatient ;)

A real relief seeing no slush or ice out today though, so we're back to my definition of perfect cycling weather again! :evil:

Good stuff ive got a chest infection but had a really good ride today, although dont think the taxi drives at the lights apreciated me coughing my lungs up :evil:.

Is that the Evans at Canary Wharf your getting it from out of interest.

Nice bike by the way I pick my new spez secteur elite up tomorrow :?:

bad boy

Über Member
HobbesChoice said:
Hello bad boy. I finally decided on the Specialized Vita Comp! Should be picking it up next Monday (test cycling on Thursday and then getting it delivered to Evans closest to where I work). Very excited but also feeling very impatient ;)

Good stuff ive got a chest infection but had a really good ride today, although dont think the taxi drives at the lights apreciated me coughing my lungs up :ohmy:.

Nice bike by the way I pick my new spez secteur elite up tomorrow :?:

bad boy

Über Member
HobbesChoice said:
Hello bad boy. I finally decided on the Specialized Vita Comp! Should be picking it up next Monday (test cycling on Thursday and then getting it delivered to Evans closest to where I work). Very excited but also feeling very impatient :sad:

A real relief seeing no slush or ice out today though, so we're back to my definition of perfect cycling weather again! :ohmy:

Good stuff ive got a chest infection but had a really good ride today, although dont think the taxi drives at the lights apreciated me coughing my lungs up :biggrin:.

Nice bike by the way I pick my new spez secteur elite up tomorrow :laugh:

HobbesChoice

Ooh, so 2 new bikes to get a maiden voyage along the A13 within January? I work by St Pauls so will get it delivered to the Evans there.

Sorry to hear about your chest infection, that's no fun at all :evil: Did the taxi drivers honestly not appreciate seeing you hack your lungs up??? Weirdos!!! :evil:

The secteur elite looks a nice bike too. Is that on the cycle to work scheme? What times do you cycle along the A13? We may have crossed paths before?

HobbesChoice

Ooh, so 2 new bikes to get a maiden voyage along the A13 within January? I work by St Pauls so will get it delivered to the Evans there.

Sorry to hear about your chest infection, that's no fun at all :evil: Did the taxi drivers honestly not appreciate seeing you hack your lungs up??? Weirdos!!! :ohmy:

The secteur elite looks a nice bike too. Is that on the cycle to work scheme? What times do you cycle along the A13? We may have crossed paths before?

HobbesChoice

Sorry to hear about your chest infection, that's no fun at all :wacko: Did the taxi drivers honestly not appreciate seeing you hack your lungs up??? Weirdos!!! :blush:

bad boy

Über Member
HobbesChoice said:

Sorry to hear about your chest infection, that's no fun at all :evil: Did the taxi drivers honestly not appreciate seeing you hack your lungs up??? Weirdos!!! :evil:

lol - he did look a little displeased and to be honest I was quite embarased but needs must I suppose.

Yes it is on the scheme being the cyclescheme.co.uk one, sounds like you are with the Evans one. I really wanted to support my lbs and they deal with Spez and Trek and in the end I settled on this one for now. I normally use it around 08:10 each morning and I go a different way home.

Top Bottom