Aaaahhh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I feel for you. I have watched many a good day go passed without me being able to use one of those besties either.

:hugs:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I see the surgeon on Thursday so hopefully he'll give me a timescale...although he thinks I am bonkers for cycling at all given what it's done to my knees / legs! Even if I do have very muscly thighs these days :blush:
He should be pleased as all the insurance payments from me over the last 5 years must have seen his kids through school, uni, paid for a few holidays, a new car, kept his daughter's horse in carrots and Lord knows what else! :laugh:

Katherine

Guru
How frustrating for everyone :sad: Hope to read that at least some of you will be out on your wheels soon.:bicycle:

13 rider

Guru
I've been out today and it was a good day to stay indoors .But I would have been still frustrated not getting out .hope you are all back out riding especially if the weather improves

arch684

Veteran
Had this cold/man flu now for 10 days but the weather has been 5hit anyway.6 bikes all serviced and ready to go.Only cc to keep me occupied

Top Bottom