Abba

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I only got into Abba a few years ago when my gf at the time dragged me kicking and screaming to her works do as an Abba tribute concert. It was so difficult not to enjoy it and sing along.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
New song!! Just launched! I'm VERY excited.

I was expecting a pop number but it was a rather lovely little ballad. It sounded so old-school Abba, like one of their classics rather than brand new music. I don't love it YET but I think I will.

Thank you for the music, Swedish Legends

stephec

Legendary Member
Holy thread revival!

Is this a record? 😊

FishFright

More wheels than sense
I have quite a few modern remixes and edits of their tunes , I wonder if the new income and exposure got them out of retirement.

Drago

Legendary Member
Like Lennon and McCartney, Benny and Bjorn earn a phenomenal income from songwriting royalties. Even if they wanted to its doubtful they could spend it fast enough. The ladies largely don't have that, so it may be a factor in their reformation, or it may not.

Fair play to them though. Clean cut, uncontroversial, and clearly still much loved. Even though the band aren't my cup of dried leaves in boiling water its clear that Benny and Bjorn are first class songwriters, and have written a lot for other artists over the years.

Top Bottom