about your commute

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tarek13195

hi all,

i am a third year product design student and as part of my research i need to conduct a survey to examine people's commuting habits. this survey will only be used for educational purposes and is 100% confidential. as many responses to the survey would greatly be appreciated so if you could help me out that would be great.

i can give my uni email to prove my status if required i also have ethics forms that i can send via email to you if that would make you more comfortable filling out the survey.

the link is below

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FP9C56P

any input would be great.

thanks in advance

Tarek

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
"*5. is part of your commute cycling?"

I feel that 'Other' should of been added as one of the answers as for most of us, cycling 'IS' the commute and not just part of it.

Hi, how are you examining commuting habits with this poor survey? I cannot see how it will help you to conduct your educational study.

You ask me how I commute to work and on what type of bike but fail to take account of those who may cycle on a Monday using one of n+1 bikes, walk on a Tuesday, drive on a Wednesday, run on a Thursday etc.

I can decline to say I am male or female, what about bigender and why am I forced to declare my age range to you?

You also blindly ask for thoughts on a folding bike. A Brompton is different to a BTwin, what do you want to know. How does it feel, do you like the folding design, why is Johns better then Patricia’s?

If you want a meaningful responace please revisit your survey and make it more comphrensive. Maybe utilise your university survey packages.

Top Bottom