Absence of Hate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I clicked on COMMUTING to find some mean-spirited, spiteful, anti-everyone, car-hate bile.

Where has it gone?

It's like the Summer of Love all over again, but in Winter and without the silly haircuts.

Can someone please start a thread about the inadequacy of the Police or how all motorists are mobile-phone morons.

I miss all the hate and my evening is going to go all wobbly like a sad baby elephant if I don't get any.

Even when I was out riding today, everyone was nice to me. I hate this. It makes me want to kill.

campbellab

I went for a nice ride at lunchtime to get off my ass whilst working from home. I didn't have any issues. I am looking forward to some further interesting debate on this subject.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I had a motorist on the phone wave a sorry to me yesterday, I'll see if I can upload it. He saw me clock him and point at him, and must have felt guilty. :biggrin:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I saw a young lady commuter this evening who gave me a lovely cheery hello, then a little later I had a Range Rover and then a rather smart BMW wait very patiently as I wound my way up hill before passing me as wide as they possibly could, all hate is gone :smile: sorry Boris

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Maybe you should stop trying to find trouble too create had and just enjoy the ride.

Top Bottom