Absolute Disgusting......8 Month Jail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Sentencing is a strange thing.

Anders Brevick, who killed 77 people in Norway last year as well as causing millions of worth of damage with a car bomb he set off in Oslo, has been sentenced to 21 years in prison.

85% of Norweigans are satisfied with the sentence.

If it had happened in the UK, can you imagine what percentage would be satified with that sentence?

Have no idea how British judges make their decisions.

Steve

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Sentencing is a strange thing.

Anders Brevick, who killed 77 people in Norway last year as well as causing millions of worth of damage with a car bomb he set off in Oslo, has been sentenced to 21 years in prison.

85% of Norweigans are satisfied with the sentence.

If it had happened in the UK, can you imagine what percentage would be satified with that sentence?

Have no idea how British judges make their decisions.

Steve
I think, to be fair, it is unlikely that Breivik will ever be released.

Gixer Rob

there seems to be no punishment for how he valued the life of another human being!! he left her dying in the road!!! we can only hope he will be judged at a higher level one day!!

I was invited to sit on a Staffordshire County Council Motorcycle Safety Committee a fews years ago,,but resigned my position when the Council officer told me that in their statistics, when a motorcycle is in a collision with a car it is automatically listed in 'rider at fault' statistics because the rider did not avoid the accident!!!!!!!!!!!........
it seems if your on two wheels your fair game and what ever happens its your own fault!!
( dont mean to go off topic)

thoughts go out to her family and friends....

Top Bottom