Absolutely random photo of anything thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My first model railway for 56 years is coming together.

OP
OP
Nigeyy

Nigeyy

Legendary Member
I'm going to have to make an effort to get out there. Nice video by the way.... I didn't know hunting was allowed down there, I think I'll only cycle on Sundays!

if you have a mountain bike the whole park is a grid of forest roads. some soft sandy spots but for the most part, everything is rideable. the paved trails are good too. this time of year they are covered with pine needles. you can also access the power line trails which are hard packed stone dust & gravel, faster but not as pretty. I usually park in lot #2, but alos sometimes use the equestrian lot. don't count on getting a map at the head quarters, the box is empty. there's a QR code to scan which brings you to the online map, but cell service is sketchy. there is a map to photo with your phone, that's what I did & that was good enough for a cpl hrs. but better yet is downloading a map & printing it. I like to make notes as I ride along with map & compass. just wear orange cuz of the hunters! agh!

I'm going to have to make an effort to get out there. Nice video by the way.... I didn't know hunting was allowed down there, I think I'll only cycle on Sundays!
yes! do! w/ 2.25" tires I run 21 psi up front & 25 psi in back. seems to be the magic ticket. not tubeless yet, still using tubes. re: video thanks. been having fun with an inexpensive camera & last year I rigged a selfie stick of sorts w/ a quick release so I can take vids & pics at ground level. I'm so interested in what happenes when bike tires make contact at the ground, over various terrain & in changing weather conditions. re: hunters on Sundays, I did not know hunting was not allowed on Sundays. I might have to switch my hours on my weekend job! ;-)

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I found these flowers in a bin in the cemetery on Friday and put them on my dad's grave. People go in and put new flowers on their relatives graves then bin the 'old ones' even if they're still ok. So the likes of me give them a few more weeks of life.
1606668169652.png

1606668274784.png

Last edited:
Yeah,they've a pair of Loakes i bought in September. They took 6 long weeks to break in! I've never known so much pain from a pair of shoes/Boots!! My ankles swelled up to twice their size,went purple in places and even a little hole appeared in my right ankle!:ohmy::ohmy:
Why do you do that to yourself? I wear Vans a lot and they're comfortable from the first go!

Top Bottom