Absolutely random photo of anything thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Why do you do that to yourself? I wear Vans a lot and they're comfortable from the first go!
'Chukka' boots are only ankle height,so if they're new leather that leather will rub against your ankle bone and hurt like feck! The ones i ordered today are higher than ankle height,so hopefully no tough leather rubbing against my 'delicate':laugh: ankles!!

'Chukka' boots are only ankle height,so if they're new leather that leather will rub against your ankle bone and hurt like feck! The ones i ordered today are higher than ankle height,so hopefully no tough leather rubbing against my 'delicate':laugh: ankles!!
Get a pair of vans! :wub:

Are they training shoes?🤔

Tht's what my 2 current pairs look like: one gray and one pink with pandas
1606673725111.png

1606673738562.png

1606673795530.png

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
View attachment 560824
View attachment 560825
View attachment 560826
Nice,but i'm more of a 'tweedster' with a little bit of 'dandyism' added.:laugh: I now walk with a walking stick due to this fecking thing.

1606674176857.png

When i was younger i'd see 'old chaps ' wearing trainers while walking with a stick and think "Look at that old pillock thinking he's still an athlete"!:rolleyes: Now that i'm 60 years old and walk with a stick i don't want someone thinking the same thing about me!:laugh: :okay:

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
View attachment 560824
View attachment 560825
View attachment 560826
In my cycle club ride out days i'd wear something different every ride. The other members would turn up in black or grey :stop: or the boring club jersey. Me being a bit of a dandy i'd like to be seen! I wasn't bothered about times and distances. No,i just wanted people to look at me!!:laugh:

The club's 'boss' called this little number 'fecking raspberry blancmange'!

1606675050493.png

1606675111502.png

And when you look at raspberry blancmange,there is a similarity!^_^

1606675982892.png

Attachments

• 1606675933586.png
    1606675933586.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

macp

Guru
View attachment 527563

In binary, the answer to life, the universe and everything. :smile:
How sad am I trying work out what car this is ^_^

Nice,but i'm more of a 'tweedster' with a little bit of 'dandyism' added.:laugh: I now walk with a walking stick due to this fecking thing.

View attachment 560835

When i was younger i'd see 'old chaps ' wearing trainers while walking with a stick and think "Look at that old pillock thinking he's still an athlete"!:rolleyes: Now that i'm 60 years old and walk with a stick i don't want someone thinking the same thing about me!:laugh: :okay:
My uni tutor had a hip replacement. How do you cycle with a replaced hip?

Top Bottom