Absolutely random photo of anything thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes! Very much so. Not 'old age' as such. More disability. I'll get back on my bike(s) one day! I still have them here in my flat. I tell them every day that we'll 'be out there again soon'! :bicycle:
What bikes do you have?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Didn't get a proper look at their kit.
It's tricky being a poseur with Bianchi stuff. You could wear the clothing/gear on a different bike,or ride a Bianchi while wearing non Bianchi full team kit. I'd say the latter is the least 'silly' look,but either way you just shouldn't be seen doing Binachi with anything but celeste cycling gear and a Bianchi bike,in my opinion! 🧐

It's tricky being a poseur with Bianchi stuff. You could wear the clothing/gear on a different bike,or ride a Bianchi while wearing non Bianchi full team kit. I'd say the latter is the least 'silly' look,but either way you just shouldn't be seen doing Binachi with anything but celeste cycling gear and a Bianchi bike,in my opinion! 🧐
I think I'm a loyal trek fan so I have no idea how a Bianchi would make its way into my collection. I want to save up to get an ultegra 3k trek bike for summer 2022 perhaps, a bit tricky saving up when you're a student.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I think I'm a loyal trek fan so I have no idea how a Bianchi would make its way into my collection. I want to save up to get an ultegra 3k trek bike for summer 2022 perhaps, a bit tricky saving up when you're a student.

When the name Trek comes up i think of Lance Armstrong. Good or bad he beat a cancer with an almost zilch chance of survival. Regardless of what people think of him,he's till a cycling hero to many who've 'been there'!

The Unites States Postal Service team bike of the late 1990's/early 21st century is an 'iconic bike'!
1606699026196.png

When the name Trek comes up i think of Lance Armstrong. Good or bad he beat a cancer with an almost zilch chance of survival. Regardless of what people think of him,he's till a cycling hero to many who've 'been there'!

The Unites States Postal Service team bike of the late 1990's/early 21st century is an 'iconic bike'!
View attachment 560949
More into those speedy racer bikes even though I'm not speedy. But you fake it till you make it...

Top Bottom