Absolutely wonderful (formerly absolutely useless) housing association

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
You must have written to your landlord twice before any proceedings with Enviro Health.
I contacted the environmental health department this morning about my plight. they said they'd look into it. I was expecting them to take days,maybe weeks to get back to me. About an hour ago i got an email from the HA,telling me they'll be here in the morning to fit the new boiler. Enviro' health haven't got back to me,but it makes you wonder if they've been onto the HA.

Edit....I emphasised me using the 3 boiling kettles shower,while i use a walking stick and that i'm blind in one eye.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26715

What concern is it of Environmental health?

lane

Veteran
Glad things are moving in the right direction for you @Accy cyclist

I still have no hot water from my boiler but do have heating. Waiting for quotes to replace it but looks like it will be circa £2k which is not good news. It is about 15 years old which I gather isn't bad. Modern boilers seem to come with a 10 year warranty which is reassuring.

D

Deleted member 26715

With the 3 kettles of boiling water.
Sorry but you are a 60 year old man, you used to climb ladders for a living & I'm sure a lot worse, men of our age always have. You are currently acting like a spoilt teenager, happy to lie to get what you want, okay I give you it's not a good situation, but just think there is probably somebody somewhere else who is in a far worse situation than yourself that is now not getting their boiler replaced because you have screamed & queue jumped.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
happy to lie to get what you want,
Where have i lied?🤔

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
About you not taking the cover off, about the risk of scalding yourself with a kettle, when did you last do that?
I haven't done yet,but there's always a first time,which enviro' health will have taken into consideration. I also mentioned me using a fan heater to warm my cold bathroom up,before using the 3 kettle shower.

Top Bottom