accident number 2:(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

battered

Guru
Coco said:
And the LBS guy 'just happened to be there'? ;)
Wonder who put that gate there :biggrin:

No, I've just worked it out. The guy from the LBS is a bit of a hotty and Sarah was so busy drooling on her handlebars she lost control and binned it. That's the *real* story.:smile::biggrin:

OP
OP
sarahpink

sarahpink

hey thanks for all the replies. my left hand is still non-rideable:sad: have a hefty looking bruise to show for it and to wear some wrist support. defintly learnt my lesson this time. hasn't put me of. will be back in the saddle as soon as my wrist is better. reckon after a few days should be okay to ride or just take it easy riding lol

JNR

When I first got my road bike with clipless pedals I was practicing stopping and taking off when I lost momentum and panicked taking my right foot out the pedal. Scraped the right pedal and a bit of the right brake handle.

Learnt my lesson though! Sure there are more to come...

Rebel Ian

I think you're just crashing now because you like the attention!!!! :smile::biggrin:

Don't worry about embarrassing incidents. My only ever issue with failing to unclip was in my lounge when I fell into the Christmas tree!!!

RedBike

Last winter some bright spark decided to paint all the anti-motorcycle gates /railings in one of the parks I commute through matt black.

I bet someone managed to miss one of the gates at night.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You need these..... ;);):biggrin::biggrin::evil:

big-glasses.jpg

OP
OP
sarahpink

sarahpink

^haha wouldnt mind thepink cap:tongue:

Top Bottom