Accie's fake Rolex.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I was going to tell a tale of a fraudulent catalogue account which has resulted in goods being delivered to my home which I never ordered.
But Accy prefers to hijack the thread and discuss a fake Rolex he is trying to import from America, for a friend. Or something like that..
Thread title edited to suit.
So, over to you Accy, it's all yours......

Last edited:

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Came home earlier today to find that my neighbour has signed for a parcel addressed to me. Strange, I thought, as I am not expecting anything.
Turns out it is a Sony PS4, with receipt in box valuing it at £295.
Thing is, I did not order it. It was sent by JD Williams in Oldham, apparently a catalogue company. I do not, and never did have, an account with them. Yet the parcel was properly addressed to me.

The only available options to contact JD Williams is via an 0345 number (which I tried but waiting times are 10 minutes, and the potential charges by Vodafone are 30 pence per minute :ohmy:).. and an 0871 number which Vodafone will not connect me to.

So here I am with a Sony PS4 of absolutely no use to me, and unable to return it. What to do?
Check with your bank that you haven't been the victim of identity theft.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
And start getting bills from the catalogue company in a few months, when they can find no trace of it being returned? I don't trust these companies. They can have it back once I have something in writing that acknowledges that something amiss has happened, and that the account is closed.
Well yes, clearly after you've informed them

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I'd tell your Police HQ Fraud Unit to log it as a fraud, just in case your cloned card is still being used to con people... not sure how they could without money being received first- perhaps JD Williams have sent the parcel to the cloned card's registered address [ie you] rather than the delivery 'address' the cloners use, but it puts you in the clear.

Top Bottom