Acti-patch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davdandy

I have seen the adverts on the telly for Acti-patch pain relief and was sceptic.But I have read some independent reviews and they seem to endorse the product.

Some of course say it doesn't but most say that it does.I have tried a tens machine for my back and it does nothing for me,so maybe this can help.

My main problems this week has been my ankle but I get back pain almost daily.

So,can anyone tell me if they work.To be honest for £20 I might give it a try anyway but would love to hear your thoughts.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Sounds similar to a tens pain relief machine.
http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/tens/pages/introduction.aspx

byegad

Legendary Member
I have chronic knee pain (Arthritis and the joint is wearing out!) and use orally administered pain killers, rub in gel, NSAID and a TENS machine. All work to an extent, but none is the answer on its own. I suspect the patch mentioned is merely a TENS machine. However, that is no reason to write it off, especially as a relief for muscular aches and pains.

OP
OP
davdandy

davdandy

This week my right ankle swollen up and has been painful for seven days now.I thought i had sprained it but it is showing no signs of healing.I take the usual pills and put a bag of cold peas on it to cool it down but still the pain remains.Thats why i thought about this Actipatch as an alternative.I also suffer back pain,but thats not my main problem right now.

Norcosam

I have seen the adverts on the telly for Acti-patch pain relief and was sceptic.But I have read some independent reviews and they seem to endorse the product.

Some of course say it doesn't but most say that it does.I have tried a tens machine for my back and it does nothing for me,so maybe this can help.

So,can anyone tell me if they work.To be honest for £20 I might give it a try anyway but would love to hear your thoughts.

I have used the Acti-patch for several years. It does a good job for me in reducing knee and lower back pain. I just tape it over the sore area and go about my daily business.

Top Bottom