Actual dooring...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simba

Specialized Allez 24 Rider
That's shocking from the car. Reminds me of when I was car doored last year.

Tinuts

Wham Bam Helmet Cam
Notice how the idiot who doored the cyclist is more interested in checking the state of his door than the state of the cyclist he's just knocked into the road. Typical moton!

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
Notice how the idiot who doored the cyclist is more interested in checking the state of his door than the state of the cyclist he's just knocked into the road. Typical moton!
Was sat there watching thinking "he'll help the cyclist up in a minute, he will...he willl, Oh Ok maybe he won't"
What a complete bell end!

D

Deleted member 1258

That's atrocious, what was the driver doing opening his door whilst in the queue for the lights? brings back bad memories, I was doored in the mid 1960's, still got the dent in my forehead.

400bhp

Guru

Typical idiot, not moton.

Why didn't the cameraman stop? More interested in getting home and posting on youtube?

Ellis456

What the hell, when I was younger I was cycling when someone walked out in front of me, their fault for not looking, anyway it bent my front wheel completely, but was I bothered about that? NO, the first thing even before even thinking about my bike was the pedestrian if they where ok and if they needed an ambulance etc.

Selfish people disgust me.

Tinuts

Wham Bam Helmet Cam
Typical idiot, not moton.
Really? I always thought moton was a combination of the words motorist and moron.

If it isn't, it should be.

whistling.gif

400bhp

Guru
You implied that's normal behaviour of a motorist.

It's the typical behaviour of an idiot, not a motorist.

90% of the population drive, x% of that population are idiots.

mumbo jumbo

Ouch! We can't know what words were spoken (if any) but the car passenger's focus on the door - and not on the floored cyclist - doesn't look good. Odd place to try to get out of a car.

mj

Norm

It was the passenger (foreigners do things on the wrong side) so it wasn't "his" door. Nor is he a moton, but only because he wasn't the motorist.

That's atrocious, what was the driver doing opening his door whilst in the queue for the lights?
Am I the only one who saw the cars passing down the left of the camera car?

You implied that's normal behaviour of a motorist.
Nope, he said "typical moton", thus explicitly saying that it was typical behaviour for a moton and implying nothing about his thoughts on what constitutes normal behaviour for motorists.

IMO, if someone (driver or passenger) opens their door without checking behind, they are a moton. That says nothing of other people who drive or travel in cars, it says everything about that individual.

where was this, Mikey?
I doubt it was BM's clip, as it's abroad and filmed in a car.

Top Bottom