Admitting to my secret addiction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
bonj said:
Crack?
xx(:biggrin:

Nope, nope and nope.

yenrod

You mean you actually enjoy watching yourself exercising :tongue:

Patrick Stevens said:
I'm going to cough to it - I've become addicted to going to the gym. After going on a casual use basis and feeling obliged to spend longer on each session than I wanted to, I signed up for a membership last month and have been going four or more times a week.

The effect is quite remarkable, and where I once struggled with 30 kg weights I'm on double that now. And, muscles have started to appear on my puny frame to the extent that I'm tempted to send a picture to Arch. xx(
I feel a lot stronger too.

Does anyone else feel this effect, or is it just because I started from such a low base?

Kirstie,
Ah go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on,go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on. Go on.

With apologies to Mrs Doyle off of Father Ted.

ill put a cherry on top xx(

bonj2

Well she's been on the forum today for at least an hour, and hasn't made a post yet in this thread since my theory of Strictly Come Dancing to deny it. I think that says a lot. :blush:

Top Bottom