Ads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
They got tired of showing me ads for Cannondale bikes. I just had something pop up about 'Transvaginal Meshes'! :wacko: :eek:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
They are getting more than a bit silly now! It is one thing to show cycling-related ads but I am seeing almost random exploitative crap now. "Banks afraid more copy this ... its forbidden in the US, but still allowed in the U.K. (too many made huge gains)" (sic) :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Reactions: mjr

Katherine

Guru
We will get back to you when we know...

classic33

Leg End Member
They got tired of showing me ads for Cannondale bikes. I just had something pop up about 'Transvaginal Meshes'! :wacko: :eek:
Sushi & Samba.
sushi-samba-nye-celebrations.jpg

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Oh, and if there HAVE to be ads, can the site software please insert full-size placeholders while the ads are loading because the actual CC content is currently jumping up and down (in Chrome) while ads are loading!
This "jumping" is especially annoying when using a phone.

Caveat: Windows phone, so I probably deserve the pain.

I too have the ads for the first time , I would gladly pay an annual subscription to be rid of them, I didn't realise how annoying they would be , not only at the top of the page but the same add at the bottom of the page also, ........hhmmpphh, ...….off to look at adblocker

Top Bottom