Advent Calendars - Do you? If so which ones?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
It's that time of year again. Christmas stuff is appearing in the shops.
Being an organised husband I have started looking at a nice advert calendar for my wife.
An advent calendar is a lovely idea.
I just don't like your suggestion of an advert calendar. It'll have an "Amazon Prime next day delivery" ad for one of the latter windows, plus all the other dross; Holidays are coming! etc

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I used to buy the kids chocolate ones when they were younger, but it's crap chocolate and poor value, so I ended up buying them a nice hotel Chocolat 12 box and suggested they eat one every other day!!

OP
OP
icowden

icowden

Veteran
I just don't like your suggestion of an advert calendar. It'll have an "Amazon Prime next day delivery" ad for one of the latter windows, plus all the other dross; Holidays are coming! etc
I think I just invented something new. Maybe it could have really *goopd* gifts but you have to have a logo on them... !

We have had the Hotel Chocolat “Advent Calendar for Two” for a few years now. Two truffles behind each door.

Cousin had a Beerdog one with mixed reception as not all the beers were to his taste.

I’ve seen gin ones too but have no knowledge

Sharky

Guru
Might be a bit pricey...

IMG-20231108-WA0015.jpg

Fortnum & Mason!!!

OP
OP
icowden

icowden

Veteran
Definitely out of budget!!
I went for the Lush one. Hope she likes it. This time of year is the single most stressful time of the year. Christmas and then in January my wife's birthday.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I had one with different teas in it. A nice idea, but some were definitely a bit 🤮

Top Bottom