Advice sought. Planning regs.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Pretty much what would be expected.

As an aside, why didn't he object at the planning stage?

In fact he did, as did others who will be affected. As much as the planning committee, I suppose he didn't realise quite what the actual implications were. After all you only get a plan of the site. Unless you are au fait with reading plans/drawings etc they probably mean not much to you.

@ClichéGuevara The site is a genuine 'geenfield'site. My pal moved into his house 42 years ago and it has always been just a farmers field. As for the peat I have no idea.
It did come out in the meeting that the earth that has been bulldozed to meet the levels on the approved plans has had rock and whatever laid
underneath.

Slick

Guru
In fact he did, as did others who will be affected. As much as the planning committee, I suppose he didn't realise quite what the actual implications were. After all you only get a plan of the site. Unless you are au fait with reading plans/drawings etc they probably mean not much to you.

@ClichéGuevara The site is a genuine 'geenfield'site. My pal moved into his house 42 years ago and it has always been just a farmers field. As for the peat I have no idea.
It did come out in the meeting that the earth that has been bulldozed to meet the levels on the approved plans AND have had rock and whatever laid
underneath.
Fair enough, which just tells me I even more sure no good will come of his complaints as they have already been considered and he is looking for another angle.

Pardon me if I'm wrong.

OP
OP
colly

colly

Re member eR
Fair enough, which just tells me I even more sure no good will come of his complaints as they have already been considered and he is looking for another angle.

Pardon me if I'm wrong.
Haha no pardon needed. I think you're spot on.

@classic33 No. Good question though.

Slick

Guru
Don't Google what went on with Edinburgh city council either. :eek:

Drago

Legendary Member
Public sector workers don't take bungs - they don't need to when they can award juicy contracts to companies in which their spouse is a major shareholder.

Top Bottom