After the events of late, will you still buy their magazine.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
After what has happened and after seeing the doctor because of the snow blindness I got from the forum, will I still buy the magazine.

I don't like what they have done but has it made me upset enough to stop buying the magazine, im not sure as I have always liked the magazine.

The only other cycle magazines that I enjoy are Singletrack and Cycle by the CTC. So what could replace Cycling Plus.....mmmmm. Maybe I could have a look at velovision. But do I really want to finish with the mag??

WolfUK

Definitely. The magazine is a good read and just because their new forums are far too expansive and it is almost impossible to keep on top of keeping up to date as a result is no reason to stop reading the magazine.

Only get it occasionally as I get the CTC mag and that seems to cover the stuff I`m mostly interested in. I wouldn`t stop it just because of BikeRadar - it would be a bit like cutting my nose off to spite my face.

Cab

I buy it once in a while, and I'll still peruse it when I feel like it. I'd say that I'm less likely to do so now though.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I'll carry on reading the mag. I just wish they'd put in fewer pictures of that bloke with the big chin. I'm sure he's a pleasant bloke and all that but I'm just sick of the sight of his face.

I'll still buy the mag. I don't buy it every month and buy it when there's something in it that interests me. I usually buy 7 or 8 issues a year. The forum is seperate. If the quality of the mag went down or there was never anything that interested me then I'd stop buying it.

mosschops2

Looks like pretty much everyone's position is, well, as it was!!

As it is for me. I've only got a hybrid and a MTB - neither remotely fancy-pants, so my position of "never having bought a copy" is likely to continue too!!! :blush:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I like the C+ mag and will continue with my subscription.

Let's face it, Future is under no obligation to provide us with a forum are they? Yet we all get some benefit. So whilst we are miffed, we should put it in context.

From my perspective the forum and the mag are seperate entities, I don't link my enjoyment of one with the enjoyment of the other.

Keith Oates

Janner
If I'm in the UK I buy it and if someone is coming out they usually get a copy for me. That will continue as I do enjoy the content and I think most, if not all, of the of the contributers are good and genuine cyclists!!

Blue

Legendary Member
I let my sub to the mag lapse about a year ago, but I still make the odd impulse purchase. I will continue with that.

I bought Cycling Weekly for a change from C+. Not decided which is better for me yet.

Also get the CTC mag... when they remember to send it, that is. I picked up the last 2 copies from the CTC tent on Hyde Park at the weekend!

Top Bottom