Aftershave. Do you bother or not?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Squire
Location
Colne
I have a keen nose so am rather partial to fragrances so this is something that interests me.

I'm quite partial to the Creed range of sniffys but recently came across a fantastic aftershave from Tom Ford. Very expensive but a lovely scent.

What do you go for?
 

inkd

Guru
Location
New Forest
If I can be arsed then whatever wifey bought me 5 years ago, think its Fahrenheit?
 

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Aftershave? Never. Why would I put alcohol on my freshly shaved skin?

Eau de Toilette or cologne? Every day.
 

slowwww

Guru
Location
Surrey
I like the Hugo Boss range of colognes. I've got 4 different ones and they're all quite subtle rather than the 'shouty' stuff favoured by many of less advanced years than me

Recently my young daughters spent some (though I am guessing not much!) of their pocket money on some after shave for my recent birthday from a market stall. I can't remember the name, but from the smell it shoudl have been Eau de cat urine, and the first time I used it (at their insistance) it had a similar effect on my skin to Nitromors.
 

rbreid

Old git on old bikes
Think it might make my beard stink a bit! Wash and go man here.
 
Top Bottom