Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 51-55

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 56-60

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60+

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

Fab Foodie said:
45 Next Tuesday....

What next Tuesday as in 05/02?
Spooky if true, cos that's my birthday too, only I'll be 50, I still feel like I'm 20:ohmy: and, I'm certainly fitter now than I was 10 years ago:smile:

yenrod

No 26-30's - bloody hell !

yenrod

Its amazing the impressions you get of everyone on here and the ages you think they are...

..and to follow an repeated statement on this thread...

'im 35 but getting more unfitter as I get older (god it hurts to say that) :cry:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
User259iroloboy said:
What next Tuesday as in 05/02?
Spooky if true, cos that's my birthday too, only I'll be 50, I still feel like I'm 20:ohmy: and, I'm certainly fitter now than I was 10 years ago:smile:
Snap!

I'm certainly fitter than 10 years ago...If I'd spent more time on my bike back then, quit smoking and led a more considered life I'd be in even better shape!

Happy Birthday for next Tues Mortiroloboy!

just turned 45: Creak a bit more these days, fitter at the mo than anytime in the last ten years apart from one period of running and also the lightest I've been in 10 years too. Still got lots of things I want to do, lots of places I want to go and am still learning, kids keep me young too, glad I had them later in life.

Mortiroloboy

Fab Foodie said:
Snap!

I'm certainly fitter than 10 years ago...If I'd spent more time on my bike back then, quit smoking and led a more considered life I'd be in even better shape!

Happy Birthday for next Tues Mortiroloboy!

Wey Hey!!!!

I'm taking the day off work ( I always do) as it's a Tuesday, that fits in really well cos the older club members go out on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so we are doing a 50 miler on Tuesday to celebrate 50 years, we'll have a nice cafe stop somewhere along the route, then in the evening I'm out with the family for a curry. Hopefully they will have coughed up enough cash for me to be able to order those Campag Neutrons I have my eye on at Parkers!

You have a good one too.

Bokonon

Über Member
yenrod said:
No 26-30's - bloody hell !

I've rectified that problem (but will have to change categories next year.) It needs a couple more in this group and in lots in 36-40 to get a nice normal distribution going.

Joe24 said:
16. So one of the youngest. :ohmy:
STONE HIM!
...and then bore him with tales of how it was all fields here when I were a lad. :biggrin:

38 now and 39 at the end of March.

ColinJ - Bloody hell, I'd hate to see the picture you keep in the attic! I'd have put you at a few years younger than me. Mind you, these avatars can be deceptive, just look at mine...:cry:

Bokonon said:
I've rectified that problem (but will have to change categories next year.) It needs a couple more in this group and in lots in 36-40 to get a nice standard distribution going.
Are we weighting the sample to take account of most of us being middle aged farts?

Top Bottom