Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 51-55

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 56-60

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60+

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Fab Foodie said:
Snap!

I'm certainly fitter than 10 years ago...If I'd spent more time on my bike back then, quit smoking and led a more considered life I'd be in even better shape!

Happy Birthday for next Tues Mortiroloboy!

I'm 33 on Wed 6th. Underwhelmed about being that old and not full of beans about a birthday in plaster cast.

But happy birthday boys for the day before!!!

punkypossum said:
34 - still getting used to it, it's only been 3 weeks...

Ahhh but you look good though Punkypossum, nice brown eyes. Though I'm not keen on chicks with big ears and pink noses............

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
User259iroloboy said:
Wey Hey!!!!

I'm taking the day off work ( I always do) as it's a Tuesday, that fits in really well cos the older club members go out on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so we are doing a 50 miler on Tuesday to celebrate 50 years, we'll have a nice cafe stop somewhere along the route, then in the evening I'm out with the family for a curry. Hopefully they will have coughed up enough cash for me to be able to order those Campag Neutrons I have my eye on at Parkers!

You have a good one too.
Excellent!

Well I'm going for Jazz with Bangers and Mash in Oxford with Mrs FF (44 on 2nd of Feb) and a pile of work colleagues several of whom also have Birthdays in Feb. Should be cool!

Hope you get your Neutrons!

freakhatz

80+, or at least that's how I feel since my accident. Last week I felt 90+ and I am getting younger by the day so in another month ..

Tomorrow I go on my 1st ride in 3 months..

Yeeeeeeharrrrhhh!

Plax

Guru
yenrod said:
No 26-30's - bloody hell !

Never fear Yenrod, I have added to the number of 26-30 group. think that makes it a whopping 2 now:smile:

Danny

Legendary Member
When Loudon Wainwright III turned 50 he wrote a song which went along the lines of "I feel like 27 but I look like shoot".

That's me, add or take a year.

Top Bottom