Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 51-55

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 56-60

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60+

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ooops! Thats my IQ

OP
OP
andyoxon

andyoxon

Guru
Uncle Phil said:
38. I think. I must be in denial, because I genuinely have to work it out every time someone asks me.

No! Bugger, I've done the sums and I'm.... aarrrgghh! 39!

Depressed now...

I confess I had to double check I was 42 and not 43... :tongue:

Anyway - with a slightly larger sample size, can we suggest the data is shaping up to be normally distributed, with an average age between 41-45. I'm no statistician BTW. :smile:

Mortiroloboy

Fab Foodie said:
Excellent!

Well I'm going for Jazz with Bangers and Mash in Oxford with Mrs FF (44 on 2nd of Feb) and a pile of work colleagues several of whom also have Birthdays in Feb. Should be cool!

Hope you get your Neutrons!

Yep me too, FF you are only twenty minutes up the road, we will be leaving from the Old College R/A opposite Waitrose on the A4 Newbury, if you fancy a 50 (give or take) miler on Tuesday:becool:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Younger than yesterday

BJB said:
You must be really old quoting Neil Young lyrics :tongue::biggrin:

Having parents with old hippy friends comes in handy sometimes:smile::smile:....started listening to NY during the grunge era because people were always on about how he was,like the godfather of all that dude:thumbsup:.Bit of a difference between Harvest and Weld though!

radger

Veteran
Kirstie said:
You're only as old as the man you feel

Awesome, that means I'm only 27.

Actually, I still think I am 27, as I tend to get a fixation on an age in my head (i.e. I was convinced I was 17 from the age of 15 to 21, then I was 24 for 6 years, and now I am 27 and have been for quite some time)

gavintc

Guru
Well since I am not feeling any men and have no desire to, I must state my age as 50. But, I do believe that I am a lot younger than that and the numeric years are so unimportant.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
User259iroloboy said:
Yep me too, FF you are only twenty minutes up the road, we will be leaving from the Old College R/A opposite Waitrose on the A4 Newbury, if you fancy a 50 (give or take) miler on Tuesday:becool:
Damn, I'd have loved too idf I'd seen this earlier, but Tuesday is real car-crash of a day at work (no rest for the wicked!). Enjoy!

BTW, will be doing the classic Oxford again this year 11 May, 60 miler of course...Interested?
http://www.aabc.org.uk/cgi-bin/go.pl/events/show_event.html?uid=80

Top Bottom