Agressive Cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Perhaps a small stock trailer behind the bicycle would be useful,
or a bicycle built for two, and train the sheep to pedal.

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
you never had a dog go for you or even worse your 4 yr old 1st born. one kick is rarely enough, as they keep coming back . chihuahuas are evil little fookers too for their size. she still doesn't like dogs , in fact most animals , based on that experience.

I wasn't proud of what i did but keep your dogs on a lead if there are other people, or as per the countryfile and one show prog last night , other animals about.

Absolutely right. I kicked a dog as hard as I could once to try to get it to stop eating a Jack Russell. It kept going. Ended up with me and another guy pinning it down and prising its jaws open with a large stick.

I can imagine another side to this story where the cyclist is utterly blameless. Dog bites man, man kicks dog, owner steps in aggressively and gets a thumping.

(I was so angry after the above incident that if the utterly useless owner had said one word to me after that that I didn't like I'd have put his teeth down his throat.)

you never had a dog go for you or even worse your 4 yr old 1st born. one kick is rarely enough, as they keep coming back . chihuahuas are evil little fookers too for their size. she still doesn't like dogs , in fact most animals , based on that experience.

I wasn't proud of what i did but keep your dogs on a lead if there are other people, or as per the countryfile and one show prog last night , other animals about.

But would you have enough time to repeatedly punch the owner while kicking the dog?

Suppose the owner was the size of Ronnie Corbett but the dog was a Great Dane? Melvyn Hayes and a schnauzer. I'd punch their lights out.

cd365

Guru
Absolutely right. I kicked a dog as hard as I could once to try to get it to stop eating a Jack Russell. QUOTE]
I had similar once with my labrador puppy when a staffie got hold of it, luckily I had steel toecap boots on at the time and one very hard kick in the ribs it let go, once it let go my dog ran off leaving me with no time to have a go at the owner of the staffie.

Top Bottom