Ahh yesss a nice old Sunday Roast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rikki

Legendary Member
Sunday night for my 12 yo's birthday tea with my parents as well.

ducks (grown by me roasted by my mum) together with her gravy, plus my roasted vegetables - potatoes, parsnips, carrots, butternut pumpkin, and sweet potato plus beans, cauliflower, broccoli and corn on the cob together with a merlot followed by cake, of course, and then cheese.

mum cooks the ducks, I cook the rest - makes feeding a big family gathering easy really.

I still got the dishes. My kids are obviously smarter than me!

It's safe for me to read this thread now I've just eaten otherwise it would have driven me bonkers! When out on the road the prospect of a sunday roast when I get back is motivation enough...so much so that my other half has threatened to drive along in front of me with the boot open and a steaming plate of roast beef with all the trimmings in the back to keep me going on long rides. :biggrin:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Kirstie said:
It's safe for me to read this thread now I've just eaten otherwise it would have driven me bonkers! When out on the road the prospect of a sunday roast when I get back is motivation enough...so much so that my other half has threatened to drive along in front of me with the boot open and a steaming plate of roast beef with all the trimmings in the back to keep me going on long rides. :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :sad: :biggrin: :sad:

Top Bottom