AI image generation failures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Using that AI generator thing with my username...

IMG_1731.jpeg

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
From my username . . .

b8decb5d-ac40-4e3a-a4ae-927bcb7b402a.jpeg

markemark

Über Member
Apparently. There’s a hand that doesn’t match the sleeve and now it’s been pulled from a number of image agencies as either heavily photoshopped or ai faked.

_132880501_1kensingtonpalace_mothersday2024.jpg.jpg

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Apparently. There’s a hand that doesn’t match the sleeve and now it’s been pulled from a number of image agencies as either heavily photoshopped or ai faked.

View attachment 724100

William's photo, apparently. I wonder if there was deliberate editing, or just automated 'ai' tweaks , eg the 'Best Take' feature on Pixel phones.

Anyway, since when have the media cared about accuracy, truth, honesty or transparency?

AndyRM

XOXO
It'll have been 'Shopped to touch up lighting etc. for sure.

The difference in her arm span looks a little odd, but the girl in the purple cardigan is at an angle so her left arm would be bent behind her whereas the right would be straighter.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
I can't conceal my thumb at that angle without it being a concerted effort to do so. But really, who cares?

View attachment 724100

I'd say thats real but Billy's hands have been left in whilst the rest of him is photoshopped out. Or perhaps Thing from Adams Family came along and it brought a friend?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I've been amusing myself by getting crayon.com to produce similar weird distorted images. I won't post them here because other people's "hilarious" AI fails tend not to be funny. But they've been making me laugh.

Top Bottom