Air Fryer ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
We have been given an air fryer as a Christmas present. We know very little about them.

For those who have them. Are they a useful kitchen aid or do they become ornamental pretty quickly?

Tenkaykev

Guru
We have been given an air fryer as a Christmas present. We know very little about them.

For those who have them. Are they a useful kitchen aid or do they become ornamental pretty quickly?

Ours has seen regular use. Instead of putting the main oven on we use the air fryer for a lot of things. I would definitely buy another if ours broke.

I've had a Phillips air fryer since I've moved into my house which was 2006 I think and recently replaced it with a newer model. The Philips model still works but looks very tatty with the 100s maybe 1000s of uses it has had.

Dave7

Legendary Member

Mine has been a godsend.....maybe a life saver.
Not after any sympathy but after my wife died I could not face cooking (I used to love it). My family bought me a Ninja and there is rarely a day when it's not used. After losing a lot of weight I have put much of it back on.
TBF I don't worry much what goes in it.....if its food and it tastes nice that does for me though I do experiment when I read an interesting suggestion.

Dave7

Legendary Member
@Dave7 is your forum expert here. 😊

Ours gets used all the time, I hardly put the fan oven on now.

Yep.....much appreciated the advice from here.

13 rider

Guru
My sister did roast potatoes in hers Xmas day due to some of the family being vegans . Par boiled prehand ,sprayed with oil cooked for about 10mins shake more oil cook again keep checking until done
They were Delicious and you couldn't tell they weren't cooked. The traditional way

postman

Legendary Member
Mrs P bought one Black Friday Sales,got a whopping discount.She is still learning how to drive it,but chips and roast spuds have been very good.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
Had fish fingers and chips from our new one yesterday, and pigs in blankets for breakfast. Onion bhajis for tea, from the air fryer again. So far, so good.

Pigs in blankets took 12 minutes after a 3 minute preheat, and were shook every 3 minutes.

Absolute gamechanger. Will be trying roast potatoes in it very soon.

winjim

Smash the cistern
My air fryer is working very well. The pressure cooker on the other hand...

17039523408074708794905789771259.jpg

Top Bottom