Aksium/fulcrum/shimano etc 700c wheels rim brake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

MY95

One day you will have a pair of Fulcrum Racing Zero and then it will all be quite academic :smile:

They are light, would certainly lighten your wallet also! Just couldn't spend £500-700 on a set of wheels! The whole bike was only £549 aha, keeping it as low cost as possible now :smile: Will upgrade the tubes/tyres once the tyres wear out but just going to ride it and enjoy it :smile: Doesnt need any upgrades now IMO now its got the fulcrum wheels rather than the other low quality ones.

They are light, would certainly lighten your wallet also! Just couldn't spend £500-700 on a set of wheels! The whole bike was only £549 aha, keeping it as low cost as possible now :smile: Will upgrade the tubes/tyres once the tyres wear out but just going to ride it and enjoy it :smile: Doesnt need any upgrades now IMO now its got the fulcrum wheels rather than the other low quality ones.

Yeah, you say that now... ;)

Or some pukka handbuilts

For me the holy grail would be a pair that was hand built that had the aesthetics of a factory pair!

Mind you I sometimes think about the Grand Tour bikes... they have factory wheels surely, so that they can be easily switched over and there's a consistency to the race product? In this regard I would be quite happy with a pair of these on my fast bike...

https://www.evanscycles.com/shimano...wAd1cx6FtpOcXZU-5XHIrSzOAQb4SaUvXEaAhfM8P8HAQ

OP
OP
M

MY95

did you get sorted? ive some aksiums up for sale

Have you still got these? Disc version I presume, PM me a few details please.

Top Bottom